Let’s talk about the Future of Jamstack — Join us
- Home page
Jekyll-like static site generator for node.js that aims to be as compatible as possible with Jekyll.
Core functionality is identical to Jekyll:
- Blog aware static site generator
- Compatible with the Jekyll directory and file structure
- Use Markdown for posts
- Code highlighting via Pygments or Highlight.js
- Layouts written using Liquid template engine
- Server / Auto-regenerate
- Extension-less page URLs (i.e.
pretty_urls configuration variable)
There are a few bonus features not present in the default install of Jekyll:
- Jekyll-like plugin model, with CoffeeScript/JS instead of Ruby
- Use Markdown within includes
- Compile and minify CoffeeScript & LESS
- Support post and page URL aliases via redirects
Finally, there are a few missing features:
- Textile support
- Importing tools
Find more static site generators.